Effective Date: February 1, 2020
2. What information we collect
We may request several types of information from and about users of our Service, including the following:
- Personal Info: Name, address, email address, phone number, payment info.
- Analytics: We use Google Analytics to measure usage, error rates and other information that is useful to provide a better customer experience.
- Voluntary Data: Information you voluntarily provide when you contact us for any reason.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Service.
3. How we use your information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide the services you requested, to process orders, ship and update buyers on the orders status, etc.
- To notify you about changes to our Service or any services we offer or provide though it.
- To send out mass communications, such as newsletters, blog subscription notifications. However, you can opt-out via Unsubscribe links in the emails.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
4. Disclosure of your information
We do not sell any of your personal information to third parties. We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Service’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- We may, without restriction, disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Service, our customers or others.
- To provide the service you have asked for. Some cookies are essential so you can navigate through the Service and use its features. Without these cookies, we would not be able to provide the services you’ve requested. For example, some cookies allow us to identify subscribers and ensure they can access the subscription only pages. Essential cookies keep you logged in during your visit.
- To improve your browsing experience. These cookies allow the Service to remember choices you make, such as your language or region and they provide improved features. These cookies will help remembering your preferences and settings, including marketing preferences, remembering if you’ve filled in certain forms, so you’re not asked to do it again, remembering if you’ve been to the Service before and restricting the number of times you’re shown a particular advertisement. We might also use these cookies to highlight Service services that we think will be of interest to you based on your usage of the website.
- Analytics. To improve your experience on our Service, we like to keep track of what pages and links are popular and which ones don’t get used so much to help us keep our Service relevant and up to date. It’s also very useful to be able to identify trends of how people navigate (find their way through) our Service and if they get error messages from web pages. This group of cookies, often called “analytics cookies” are used to gather this information. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies you. The information collected is anonymous and is grouped with the information from everyone else’s cookies. We can then see the overall patterns of usage rather than any one person’s activity.
- To show advertising that is relevant to your interests. We may sell space on our Service to advertisers. The resulting ads often contain cookies. These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with our permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers.
Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this, look at the “help” menu on your browser. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the Service and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
6. Data security
Personal information you provide to us is stored on a password protected server accessible only by administrator. We use SSL or TLS. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information because any transmission of information over the Internet has its inherent risks. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service. You are responsible for keeping your login credentials, if any, confidential.
7. Data retention
We retain your personal data for as long as your account is active or for as long as we need it to fulfill the purposes for which we have initially collected it, unless otherwise permitted or required by law. We will retain and use information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our rights. We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
8. Children’s privacy
Our Service is not directed to children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect any personal information about children under the age of 16. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected personal information about a child under the age of 16, that information will be immediately deleted from our database.
If a parent believes that his or her child has submitted personal information to us, he or she can contact us via e-mail. We will promptly delete the information upon learning that it relates to a child under the age of 16. Please note that it is possible some of this information may remain archived in web logs and back-up archives after we delete the information from our active database.
9. Your California privacy rights
We will not share any personal data with third-parties for their direct marketing purposes to the extent prohibited by California law. If our practices change, we will do so in accordance with applicable laws and will notify you in advance. California law requires that operators of online services disclose how they respond to a Do Not Track signal. Some browsers have incorporated “Do Not Track” features. Most of these features, when turned on, send a signal or preference to the online service that a user visits, indicating that the user does not wish to be tracked. We do not currently respond to Do Not Track signal.
10. International transfer
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
11. EU users’ rights.
Our services are not intended for businesses in the European Union or for citizens of the European Union. Therefore, right under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation are not recognized.
12. Accessing and correcting your personal information
2464 Taylor Road, Suite 239
St. Louis, MO 63040